Open Position: SEO Project ManagerApply Now
The SEO Project Manager is involved in building and overseeing processes and improving overall team efficiencies. This person will work with both the SEO team and Account Strategy team to ensure best in class work and complete execution for each client.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in SEO task fulfillment: Market research, competitive market analysis, optimization of website content and code, process development, create client deliverables
- Reporting: Task Completion Review – Provide team oversight of strategic project scope including analysis of employee completion times, the quality of the task, and provide a quality control report to the Director of SEO of employee efficiency and effectiveness. Provide ongoing SEO campaign updates to SEO lead and Account Executive. QA organic client reports and provide executive summaries
- Business development: Support business development in pursuit of new clients and be able to identify opportunities to grow existing clients across integrated service lines.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excel & Keynote proficiency.
- Analytical Problem Solver – able to devise relevant solutions.
- Self motivated, quick learner with exceptional research skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- 1-3+ Years of SEO experience a must.
- Project Management experience is a must.
- Web development experience is a plus.
- Inbound, Google AdWords and Google Analytics certifications are a bonus.