Open Position: SEO AnalystApply Now
The SEO Analyst looks to improve various aspects of a company’s website to develop stronger online visibility, increase conversions from improved organic visitors, and ensuring that the website maintains standards in the eyes of search engines.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Crawlability: Technical aspects of SEO such as, 301 redirects, 404 errors, site speed, server responsiveness, no-follow and no-index directives.
- Rankability: On-page optimization such as persona-driven keyword research, title and description tags, H1, schema markup and modern site optimization techniques for better user experience.
- Content Marketing: Inbound marketing focus providing guidance on quality content and then working on off-site optimization such as link acquisition & content sharing to promote that content.
- Usability and Conversion Optimization: Focusing on data to improve site layout, functionality and conversions tied to business objectives.
- Measurability: Define key metrics and translate SEO results into business objectives and ROI
- Manage all local search efforts for enterprise and small business clients.
- Provide overall expertise in local search – including requirements and platforms (SweetIQ, Yext)
- Deliver and manage on page optimization techniques specific to local.
Skills & Experience:
- Hands-on SEO experience; 1-3+ Years of SEO experience a must.
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, rank monitoring, and database tools.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Web development experience is a plus.
- Inbound, Google AdWords and Google Analytics certifications are a bonus.