Open Position: PPC StrategistApply Now
The PPC Strategist is responsible for day-to-day management of pay-per-click campaigns for assigned clients, focusing on ROI & growth. The PPC Strategist is fully capable of holistic account management including strategy, planning, building campaigns, tracking setup, analysis and optimization across all channels and campaign types. The PPC Strategist is responsible for the success of all client campaigns they manage.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide performance overview, insights & optimization tactics during client meetings.
- Responsible for building a strong rapport with all clients managed.
- Review, approve and provide insights for client monthly reports
Skills & Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of all pay-per-click channels, campaign types, optimization tactics.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Ability to fully manage the implementation process for a new client including strategy, planning, building campaigns & setup of tracking.
- Day-to-day management of pay-per-click campaigns for assigned clients.
- Ongoing analysis to improve campaigns by identifying and implementing optimization tactics.
- Manage campaigns to clients’ budget goals.