Open Position: Inbound Marketing CoordinatorApply Now
Want to get your feet wet with one of the top inbound marketing agencies in Central Ohio? Adept is seeking a positive, high-energy person to join our team as an Inbound Marketing Coordinator.
This role focuses on utilizing our marketing automation software, assisting with client communications, doing research, and executing inbound tactics in support of the direction set by our highly experienced inbound consultants.
Adept will provide training on our marketing strategy, HubSpot software technology, and systems. We’re looking for somebody with the right attitude, sincere interest in learning inbound marketing, and the right fit with our team and company culture.
What’s Inbound Marketing?
Inbound marketing is the systematic attraction, conversion, and nurturing of prospective customers using online tools, technologies, and platforms that take advantage of evolving buyer behaviors—behaviors that more and more start with online search and social media.
Inbound marketing uses SEO, content and permission marketing, marketing automation, and social media to connect prospective customers with prospective product and service sellers.
The Inbound Marketing Coordinator position is a full-time role within the Account Strategy group of our agency.
The Inbound Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for executing inbound marketing tasks with precision and consistency. With training, he/she will become a highly competent and efficient user of HubSpot, our marketing automation platform, and will use the platform daily.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Standardizing and publishing online articles
- Coordinating file and image organization
- Automated email and workflow execution
- Client-focused research and report-building
- Meeting preparation, note taking and follow up
- Support client social media efforts
Skills & Experience:
- Strong organizational skills in order to maintain a content editorial calendar to support inbound campaigns (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, sales, or a related field.
- Solid writing skills and a familiarity with digital marketing and social media. You must be able to communicate clearly both internally and externally.
- Ability to organize a constant stream of work and connect the dots of a complex system/strategy.
- Strong web, word processing, and computer application skills.