Open Position: Front-End Web DeveloperApply Now
We are a well-established, fast-growing digital agency specializing in digital marketing and web development. Here you will find a fast-paced environment that focuses on the creation of quality digital experiences
This position reports to Justin Hines, Director of Interactive Design and Dev.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX designs/wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of various projects. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how projects look as well as how they work.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize web sites for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders