Open Position: Digital Marketing AssociateApply Now
The Digital Marketing Associate has a passion for marketing, all things digital and driving all decisions based on data. As a Digital Marketing Associate, you will work across client teams and subject matter experts to deliver results within a variety of industries. You will work closely with experienced Digital Marketing team members across service lines to research and implement strategies for pay per click marketing, search engine optimization, and data analytics.
This position reports to the Director of SEO and the Director of PPC.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with project teams consisting of other subject matter experts to deliver results for clients in various business areas.
- Learn the basic structure and processes of pay per click marketing – specifically Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads at minimum – with a goal of becoming Google Adwords Certified.
- Utilize bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Conduct research as necessary to support optimization of client campaigns.
- Coordinate with the SEO team for various aspects including content optimization, maintenance, technical optimization, social media integration, and strategy development.
- Assist with the creation of performance reports to clients on an ongoing basis.
- Learn the basic structure and processes of Google Analytics – how to utilize the tool to find data and pull reports – with a goal of becoming Google Analytics Certified.
- Learn how to run analyses via Microsoft Excel on data sets to confirm hypotheses and assess current performance for clients across a variety of digital marketing channels.
- Learn the inbound marketing process by becoming Inbound Certified to understand the holistic digital marketing channel and how everything works together.
- Coordinate and manage assigned work to successful completion.
Skills & Experience:
- Active, business-oriented professional that uses analytical tools to solve business problems.
- 0-3 years in a marketing, communications, or social media role, preferably in a professional services environment and/or related course work. This is an entry level position, but we welcome candidates with experience to apply.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proven leadership skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and/or other data analysis tools such as Microsoft Access.
- Experience with SEM, SEO, link acquisition, or social media a plus (preferred).
- Bachelor degree in related field or related experience.