Open Position: Digital AnalystApply Now
The Digital Analyst should love data and analyses. As a Digital Analyst, you will gain experience in a wide-range of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Crazy Egg & SuperMetrics API tool. Your projects will include tasks such as Google Analytics audits, code implementation support, ecommerce revenue tracking setup, interaction events configuration, website user trends & insights reports, and troubleshooting analytics errors.
The Digital Analyst will work closely with experienced team members across multiple digital marketing & web teams including SEO, PPC, CRO, Business development & web development.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Become Google Analytics Certified.
- Learn the functions & processes of web Analytics.
- Learn how to utilize Analytics to find data and pull reports.
- Complete data analyses providing context to findings.
- Setup & support for Analytics implementations with website builds.
- Creation of custom Marketing dashboards.
- Development of website event tracking through Google Tag Manager.
- Assist in Google Analytics implementation audits with the goal of completing audits independently.
- Troubleshoot Analytics and code errors.
- Deployment of Analytics code updates.
- Learn how to run analyses via Microsoft Excel on data sets to confirm hypotheses and assess performance for clients across a variety of digital marketing channels.
Skills & Experience:
- Active, business-oriented professional that uses analytical tools to solve business problems.
- 0-3 years in an analytics, marketing, mathematics or computer science role, preferably in a professional services environment and/or related course work. This is an entry level position, but we welcome candidates with experience to apply.
- Ability to analyze data and hypothesize causal circumstances.
- Ability to communicate a story using data.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and/or other data analysis tools such as Microsoft Access.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in related field or related experience.
- Preferred: Experience with web Analytics.
- Preferred: Experience with PPC & SEO.